Data privacy Statement Social Media
We maintain online presences within social networks in order to communicate with the users active there or to offer information about us there.
We would like to point out that user data may be processed outside the European Union. This can result in risks for users, as it could, for example, make it more difficult to enforce the rights of users. With regard to US providers that are certified under the Privacy Shield or offer comparable guarantees of a secure level of data protection, we would like to point out that by doing so they undertake to comply with EU data protection standards.
In addition, user data is usually processed within social networks for market research and advertising purposes. For example, user profiles can be created on the basis of user behaviour and the resulting interests of users. The usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the networks which are presumed to correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the user's computer in which the user's usage behaviour and interests are stored. Furthermore, data can also be stored in the user profiles independently of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them).
For a detailed description of the respective forms of processing and the opt-out options, please refer to the data protection declarations and information provided by the operators of the respective networks.
We also point out that in the case of requests for information and the assertion of rights of data subjects, these can be asserted most effectively with the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the users and can directly take appropriate measures and provide information. Should you nevertheless need help, you can contact us.
- Processed data types: inventory data (e.g. names, addresses), contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers), content data (e.g. text input, photographs, videos), usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times), meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
- Data subjects: Users (e.g. website visitors, users of online services).
- Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f. DSGVO).
Services and service providers used:
- Facebook: Social network; service provider: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland, parent company: Facebook, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA; Website: www.facebook.com; Privacy Statement: www.facebook.com/about/privacy; Privacy Shield: www.privacyshield.gov/participant; Opt-Out: Advertisement Settings: www.facebook.com/settings; Additional Privacy Notice: Agreement on Joint Processing of Personal Data on Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum; Privacy Notice for Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data.
- LinkedIn: Social Network; Service Provider: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland; Website: www.linkedin.com; Privacy Statement: www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy; Privacy Shield: www.privacyshield.gov/participant; Opt-Out: www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out.
- YouTube: Social network; service provider: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, parent company: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; Privacy Statement: policies.google.com/privacy; Privacy Shield: www.privacyshield.gov/participant; Opt-Out: adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
Created with Datenschutz-Generator.de from Dr. jur. Thomas Schwenke