MEILLER Kipper – Still your reliable partner in these difficult times
Update regarding the COVID-19 crisis – dated 24 April 2020
Dear Business Partners,
In the previous days we informed you about our availability and restrictions in operational capability as well as production due to the „force majeure“ event. The COVID-19 crisis is creating unforeseen challenges with continuously evolving circumstances.
As a consequence the following restrictions will apply to the production of tipping superstructures and trailers in our plants:
- Munich (vehicle construction) ceases production initially until 04 May 2020
- Karlsruhe (vehicle construction) continues limited production for the time being
- Slany, Czech Republic (steel components) continues limited production for the time being
- Oed, Austria (vehicle construction) starts production again on 27 April 2020
These measures do not affect the production of MEILLER lift doors.
We remain at your service, also during the production shutdown:
- Your contacts will still be available to assist you with limited capacity by telephone or e-mail.
- The pick-up of vehicles by forwarders and handover of vehicles to customers as well as kit deliveries are currently possible.
- Vehicle deliveries to our plant in Munich are possible.
- Vehicle deliveries to our plant in Karlsruhe are only possible via the forwarding agent Zeltmann.
- The delivery of supply parts is possible, our receipt of goods department is working.
- Our workshop network is currently fully functional.