MEILLER Kipper – Still your reliable partner in these difficult times
The MEILLER Group is closely following current reporting on and recommendations of various governments relating to the COVID-19 issue.
Numerous OEM partners and suppliers have already notified us of or reported a “force majeure” event, closed their production or can no longer deliver to order. As a result of these unpredictable external events over which we have no control, we are forced to declare a “force majeure” event, and this declaration is not limited to any particular country.
We wish to inform you that, due to this exceptional situation, we will be suspending production of tipping superstructures and trailers as of 3 April 2020 in the following plants:
- Munich (vehicle construction and hydraulic systems) initially until 17 April 2020,
- Karlsruhe (vehicle construction) initially until 17 April 2020 and
- Slany, Czech Republic (steel structures) initially until 10 April 2020.
Our plant in Oed, Austria has already been closed since 17 March 2020.
These measures do not affect the production of MEILLER lift doors.
We remain at your service, also during the production shutdown:
- Your contacts will still be available to assist you by telephone or e-mail.
- Vehicle collections and deliveries and kit shipments are currently still possible.
- Our workshop network is currently fully functional.
- The supply of spare parts is currently secured.